EUROMOD Statistics on the Distribution and Decomposition of Disposable Income provide estimates of income components (taxes and benefits) by household income decile group as well as inequality and poverty indicators before and after taxes and benefits and marginal effective tax rates.
These statistcs have been prepared by the University of Essex (up to I3.0+, https://www.microsimulation.ac.uk/euromod/resources/documentation/statistics/) and the Joint Research Centre (from I4.0+ onwards).
Your views matter. If you have specific comments or suggestions about EUROMOD Statistics, please email us.
- Earlier versions of statistics using EUROMOD version F6.0++ (February 2013)
- Earlier versions of statistics using EUROMOD version F6.0 (August 2012)
- Earlier version of statistics using EUROMOD version F3.0 (April 2011)
- Earlier version of statistics using EUROMOD version D21 (June 2008)
- Other earlier versions of EUROMOD statistics