New beta version of the EUROMOD model has been released (I3.40+)
- 19 May 2021
A new beta version of the EUROMOD model has been released (I3.40+) and can be dowloaded from the "Access EUROMOD" area on this website.
- Improvements of the TransLMA policy for some countries:
- Addition of statistics for transitions to unemployment and monetary compensation schemes in DE and update of respective statistics in EL and MT.
- Addition of the possibility to simulate a shock in self-employment income in countries where monetary compensation schemes for self-employed are not simulated (BG, EE, HU, IE, LU, NL, SE).
- Update of uprating indices for 2020 and correctionsfor previous years.
- Bug fixes and improvements in the country models and the LMA add-on.
- Labour Market Adjustments (LMA): changed assumption regarding the calculation of lunmy (months in unemployment).
- Model adapted to use input data based on SILC 2019 for 22 countries (AT, BE, BG, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, EL, ES, FI, FR, HR, HU, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, PT, RO, SK). Please note that the 2019 datasets are now the best match for those countries, but they will not be available until the next model release. Meanwhile you can use the model by manually choosing the 2018 datasets before running EUROMOD.